How To: Funs-giving Your ThanksgivingNovember 24, 2015
Gobble! Gobble! We are back home and ready for Turkery (or tofurkey) day. The holiday season is about love, being together and of course…fun. We put together a few of our favorite funsies for how to Funs-giving your Thanksgiving Day. Be thankful for these because we are loving all of it. Have a good one!
1. This one just about sums it up perfectly, and oh-so-beautifully. “Celebrate” card by Sarah Burwash, Red Cap Cards.
2. Hal's Holiday Cocktail is just around the corner, but in the meantime you can sip on this one from Martha Stewart: the Cranberry Cosmopolitan.
3. You don't have to wait for a 'Happy Christmas' … we love these Thanksgiving Be Thankful Party Crackers from Meri Meri.
4. Another gem from Meri Meri: die-cut wooden Be Thankful Napkin Rings.
5. This one goes out to the kiddos, from Arlo. Create a tipi place card! A place to gather, a place to sit. Check them out at Paper Source.
6. Mr. Boddington's Studio is effortlessly tongue-in-cheek. Loving this Hipster Thanksgiving card.