Life in “Fall” by Sarah BurwashOctober 15, 2014
Don't you just love Fall? The card and the season? Leaves are falling, pumpkins are being picked and it's getting close to the time that you can light a fire in your fireplace. We're taking Sarah Burwash's “Fall” thank you card and flipping it into real life, so we can all live in a tiny, happy Autumn paradise. See below for your ticket to autumn harvest and sweet, sweet flannel:
1. Pick your pie and cider apples in style. We love this modern stepladder from Yoox.com.
2. Decorative gourd-ing in stripes! Hip, stripey shirt from Joe Fresh.
3. Whippet, whippet good. Don't forget your favorite buddy! Pups love jumping around in fall foliage too!
4. Make sure you chop up some wood before it gets too soggy out there. Mmmm cedar.
5. The most stylish chopping axe you can possibly find: the American Felling Axe from Best Made Company. Comes in many styles and colors!
6. A sea of flannel. It's important.
7. Don't forget your knit Steve Zissou beanie! It's a must-have. (For most seasons, really).
8. Rake up those leaves, then ruin it by jumping into the pile and making a mess! You'll love it.
9. The guest of honor. Visit your local pumpkin patch for a few fat, orange friends.
10. Last but not least, don't forget the apples! It's the tastiest season and oh-so-fun to pick yourselves. Call us when you've baked a few pies.